Why is the Vienna woods, you know the woods known as the Black Forest. Why are they so haunted?

Im serious I bought a cuckoo clock onetime and heard a witches laugh. (No Joke)

That wood is accursed. The Black Forest, or Vienna woods are known for their witch rituals satanism and all sorts of other scary stuff.

The Black Forest woods are so eerie and scary, if I went out there I might be kidnapped and used as a sacrifice for some satanic ritual.

• Tina
    5 days ago

The Black Forest, as you have been told, is nowhere near Vienna

It is best known for cherries (hence Black Forest Gateau). You really cannot be scared of a district famous for cream cake.

The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, described as the Varian Disaster by Roman historians, took place in the Teutoburg Forest in 9 CE, when an alliance of Germanic tribes ambushed and destroyed three Roman legions and their auxiliaries, led by Publius Quinctilius Varus. Roman casualties have been estimated at 15,000–20,000 dead, and many of the officers were said to have taken their own lives by falling on their swords in the approved manner. Tacitus wrote that many officers were sacrificed by the Germanic forces as part of their indigenous religious ceremonies, cooked in pots and their bones used for rituals.

The Black Forest, or Schwarzeveld is in south west Germany, and nowhere near Austria.  Woods near Vienna might be haunted, but, they are not the Black Forest.

• Cogito

Seriously?

They aren't haunted.

Witches don't really exist.

I've been to the Black Forest and it's beautiful, serene, calming and not even remotely scary.

Anyone that believes in ghosts, or magic, or satan is an idiot.