Can Tru*p be Dishonorably Discharged, as the US Pres.?

Can the current chief executive officer of the USA, be Dishonorably Discharged. Donald Tru*p??

Update:

I realize that it is factual, unconstitutional, and unethical for the President of the USA to Dishonorably Discharge a member of the US Military. But can the current chief executive of the USA, be Dishonorably Discharged (Donald Tru*p). Not only for his leaking of classified information, bribery, extortion, embezzlement, graft, racketeering, espionage, high treason, subversive activities and sedition. But also for his flagrant irresponsible behavior. I.E: others

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Chief Executive Officer is not POTUS’s title. It’s Commander and Chief. But no, as POTUS is a civilian position he can not be discharged since he’s not in the military. What you’re referring to I think is known as the impeachment process.

• Jamie3 weeks agoReport

thank you for your insights. I somehow forgot that he holds another US Government office. Though we as US Military/Veterans, are impartial. He does provide the funding to the Pentagon. Though we are sworn to follow the orders of the President and the officers appointed over us-UCMJ.

• 3 weeks ago

Trump is NOT  , nor never was,  a member of the US Military, and therefore cannot be "discharged"  from something he was never a part of. 

In fact, The President, by LAW, is required to be a CIVILIAN. 

When Gen. Eisenhower was elected president, he was required to RESIGN his commission. (It was later restored,  as an honor,  by JFK   once his time in office was over. 

The official process for removing an unfit president, is the Impeachment process  , that we are currently seeing play out. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, you dumbphuck.

• GTB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

First, the current Chief Executive's title is President and his last name is spelled "Trump". I fail to see why you cannot properly spell such a short word. Secondly the term for removal of a President from office is called "Impeachment" and if you read and understand the US Constitution you will learn the process for Impeachment and what it entails. There is no sense in anyone trying to say more on this as the US Constitution, which clearly you either did not read or did not comprehend when you read, is the defining argument, not people in this forum regardless of their viewpoint.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Trump is no chief executive! He's nothing but a pretender to the throne! We know who the REAL president of the USA is.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

you'll be in the middle of a civil war if you do!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.