Is it ideal to a person who goes a cafe for them to tell the owner to allow me to go there?

A cafe where I can’t go because I have been told not to because the police will get involved is it ideal I have see someone that goes and talk to them to tell the owner to allow me to go that I won’t do anything bad.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

If you were banned from a café for bad/illegal behavior and they have threatened you with calling the police---having your momma, or anyone else call to vouch for you will be absolutely meaningless.

• 2 weeks ago

I don't think you understand the word 'ideal'.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

you could try doing that

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Is this the same cafe you were obsessing over two months ago?  Let it go, Scrappy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lita
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

No, it's not ideal. You may not agree with being banned from the cafe  but you must accept being banned and not try to go there or to get an intermediary to go there and get the ban rescinded on your behalf. 

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Oh for god's sake just go to another cafe!

• 2 weeks ago

The owner/Manager has the discretion to decide who can patron their cafe and who is not welcome.  You not understanding or disagreeing with the owner/Manager's decision does not negate its validity.

• 2 weeks ago

YOU have been restricted from going to the Cage and the owner has the right to restrict anyone he wants based on almost any reason.

• 2 weeks ago

The cafe owner has made it clear and it isn’t likely they’ll change their mind. They have enough stress in running the business.

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

This is the kind of thinking that gets you into trouble. Go someplace else.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.