Is it ideal to a person who goes a cafe for them to tell the owner to allow me to go there?

A cafe where I can’t go because I have been told not to because the police will get involved is it ideal I have see someone that goes and talk to them to tell the owner to allow me to go that I won’t do anything bad.

If you were banned from a café for bad/illegal behavior and they have threatened you with calling the police---having your momma, or anyone else call to vouch for you will be absolutely meaningless.

I don't think you understand the word 'ideal'.

you could try doing that

Is this the same cafe you were obsessing over two months ago?  Let it go, Scrappy.

• Lita

No, it's not ideal. You may not agree with being banned from the cafe  but you must accept being banned and not try to go there or to get an intermediary to go there and get the ban rescinded on your behalf. 

• PAMELA

Oh for god's sake just go to another cafe!

The owner/Manager has the discretion to decide who can patron their cafe and who is not welcome.  You not understanding or disagreeing with the owner/Manager's decision does not negate its validity.

YOU have been restricted from going to the Cage and the owner has the right to restrict anyone he wants based on almost any reason.

The cafe owner has made it clear and it isn’t likely they’ll change their mind. They have enough stress in running the business.

• Laurie

This is the kind of thinking that gets you into trouble. Go someplace else.