Liberals. What "Bombshell" news will you throw at the wall today? And when will it stick?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Like the Mueller Report, the impeachment hearings were another nothingburger. Liberals need to face facts: President Trump will win in 2020 and serve until 2024.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lindsay Graham wants to investigate the Bidens! What a surprise.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Their best "so called" witnesses all said the opposite of what Adam Schiff had hoped.  Its all a big democrat scam just like the fake russian dossier, the Kavanaugh attacks, and now this.  The Horowitz probe document is coming in 2 weeks, and we will all find out the real crimes that occurred.

• 3 weeks ago

Because of the cynicism of older voters, there's a chance that Trump will get reelected, although it's obvious to kindergarten children that he's guilty. That shows a weakness of the GOP. One reason why the young people are against them is their financial insecurity, but the other reason is that young people always hate hypocrisy. Look for a left turn in the US. The old boys are dying out.

• RWPossum
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

A slim chance. Biden is way ahead in the battlefield states.  A Warren comeback - unlikely - is his only hope. In any case, what I said about the young people is absolutely true. If you're one of these people who say the polls don't mean anything, the polls were exactly right in the last election.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Donald Trump has a fake birth certificate!

• 3 weeks ago

Trump conspired with Coca-Cola to sink clear Pepsi back in the early 90's.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

This is a mixed metaphor.

• 3 weeks ago

The impeachment hearings are over but the investigative journalists are still working so you never know.  

I noted that during the hearings there were many references to information gained initially from newspapers and online news sources that were later corroborated. 

• Still hasn't dawned on these Libtards that all those secret meetings were so they could script out what the "Witnesses" were going to say.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

''He had to announce the investigations. He didn’t actually have to do them, as I understood it.''

Ambassador Sondland

You should ponder these words and what they mean for the entire GOP narrative.

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Everything else during this trial has stuck.  If not, it only means that you are stupid.

• I heard one time from my friend's sister's boyfriend's little brother that he saw Donald Trump order 2 scoop[s of ice cream from Mc Donald's. Totally impeachable offense.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.