I'm not doing anything with my life?

I'm in my early 20s. I still live at home. I still don't have a job. I still don't have my license. I sit at home all day for the past years doing nothing. I think it's too late. I couldn't do anything with my life even if I wanted to. I don't see the point anyway. People always brag about going to college, getting a job, getting married, having kids. What's the point? We all die anyway. Everything is just a distraction. 

• Alan H

Get out there.   Do something

Maybe take up volunteering...it will give you a sense of worth 

I wonder how you even have food and shelter if you don't work?

do you live off of someone? 

if you had no choice but to pay bills just to survive, you wouldn't waste so much time whining about yourself 

Ahhahaa has nothing to do with her, they to see her fail. Is what you shall be getting facst and reasoning about of that.  she has MANY haters who hinder intefere and roadblock, you see  and hear they get hella mad upset band pressed for her to do anything. Are you not aware she has many haters who roadblock, are b not aware they go to any and every place she does to interfere things and etc are you not aware that they are the ones who don't want her to do anything  are you not aware that they're telling you lies and not facts. If you're gonna be super concerned about a situation at least have facts not of lies assuming and project you're only naming yourself the a** here. Thanks  and get well  soon. Yet they love to point point point the finger. Chile you have no facst only assumptions and projections and the false stories they TELL you. False things and FACTS arent the same things. You sillies ready to misinterpret assume and LIE. And go off hearsay. Since you're super concerned about things people and situation that don't concern you you should be also super concerned with gathering ACTUAL facts not mere based assumptions, projections, falsle things, lies and etc. Thanks and get well soon. Hilarious and you mean y'all are jealous and upset for her to do anything is what you mean and she isn't concerned of those things you're just copying something she was on and off that. That's she isn't even concerned with . You don't define nor determine what she does do can't and can. You're mere saying of wat you want her to do .and feel a way about her doing anything so really this has more to do with you and y'all than her. Never seen someone and many people many and idk why. They all appalled, pressed worried concerned anyhow mad because she willing to work for something worthwhile while u sillies would rather sit on your ahh and talk smack? Only work to boost their esteem and feed an ego. Quickly hate worried of someone else cus she has something you don't ? 

I see no question posed here

I understand you. When life seems too stressful and demanding we tend to isolate ourselves and do nothing. I know how mean humans can be at the workplace because I've experienced it. It's not just work: we have to put up with a lot of crap that has nothing to do with the tasks we're required to do.

Unfortunately, things like food and shelter aren't free (maybe they'll be in the future, who knows!), so you'll have to earn money. There are, fortunately, many ways to earn a wage, and you don't have to sign a contract for that. As an example, you can work from home and write nice things in a blog. It's rare and it takes a lot of effort, but if you're good at it, you can get lots of readers and make some money.

You can also work as a hooker or in the porn industry (they have lots of clients), taking care of people (like elders and children) and volunteering. Not everything is about making money, and it's nice to have people like you that don't care much about stuff like property and material things. 

Being in your 20s means you're still very young and it's never late (unless your health is deteriorating which is (hopefully) not your case). 

The point is that your college educated friends will die as old people with their children around them and you’ll die alone and prematurely as a homeless person. Life requires effort and if you’re not willing to put in that effort you’re not going to have much of a life.

lol,  if u think we all are gonna die one day, then whats the point of u even writing this question? its kind of a silly way to think. there is a point, ur living now, ur not dead now.

The point is that your parents are going to die a lot sooner than you are going to die, so unless you want to live in a van down by the river or under a bridge, you had better start working for a living. You don't have to start out as a manager. Just work hard and always show up and you will do fine in life. With my college degree, I thought I would have done much better financially as a truck driver until I was in my mid-thirties.

• Justin

'Home' is an ideal base for building on. Learn to appreciate all that you have and all that society has provided with GOD's wisdom and help over the generations, (whether they acknowledge Providence or not). 

You even have the freedom to create your own 'job' for-profit or nonprofit, (or both), which can start with things as simple as hobbies or personal enjoyments. Bring some enjoyment and substance to others and you will feel more fulfilled. 

"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return." (Luke 6:38). 

You should have a job, cashier, cleaner, groundsman, labourer. Once you have a job, it's easier to get another.