How do I find answer categories?

Will how do I?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

The categories should show on the left side of the page.  If you are using a smartphone make sure you are on desktop mode.  BTW cellphones are not smart.   All devices will show the categories on the left if not they if is a glitch do to Verizon Media working on the site for its so-called improvements.

• 2 weeks ago

If you are on a cellphone that is in desktop MODE and the display does NOT HAVE a left or right column, left click or tap the menu icon, three horizontal lines that form a square to the left of "yahoo! answers" header, to get the left column withe category list to display. 

We do not all see the SAME display. Some if the people answering THIS question seem to be totally I capable of understanding that we DO NOT ALL have the display THEY have unless they go to desktop VIEW. 

Google Chrome on an Andtoid non smart cellphone.

It is NOT a glitch. If I put the browser into desktop VIEW, I have the three columns, but  when your display is only 2 inches wide or less, that means pulling the display left and right as well as scrolling

This will be email number 124 to Verizon and Yahoo. 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Check the Left side of the Page and you should see the Category's just click on any one that you are Interested in Checking out Questions in

• 2 weeks ago

They're not very good at hide and seek.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If on a phone (i.e., Safari browser) to the left of the yahoo! answers logo, are 3 horizontal lines. Tap those lines and you'll see the categories listed below "+Ask Question", "Send Feedback", and "Notifications".

If you're using a desktop device, the categories are listed on the left side of every page. You can also find the category list here https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=0 (bookmark it if needed). 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

The categories are on the left side of the page.

• 2 weeks ago

If you are on a mobile phone, touch the three bars to the left of where it says Yahoo answers. Touch all categories on the menu that comes up. Select the category you want.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They are listed on the left side of the screen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.