Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Traditionalist women, whats your view on a dad spanking his teenage daughter?

I don't think spanking is a thing now slapping someone is a thing

• PAMELA

That they should keep their hands to themselves.

I'm not traditional but take your hand out of your pants. There is nobody who has ever done this for any reason that wasn't sexual. Period.

• Sandy

Spanking should be stopped at 12. after that use reverse psychology and grounding. 

• Bill

I'm not a woman, but I am traditional and I gotta say I'm heavily opposed to parents hitting children. Assault is assault no matter the age of the victim and no matter who the assailant is. 

If a woman hit my daughter I might just have to break from my rule of never hitting women unless in self defense and beat the living hell out of them. If you hurt my child you can bet your *** that I'm going to hurt you. 

Being fairly conservative, I believe in spanking in younger kids. Not hard hitting, but just enough to make sure they get the point. However, if they do not, I think that you would need to change up your methods. For example, if said child hit people a lot and was violent, spanking is not going to make him/her stop hitting people. To a child, it might be encouraging them to hit people. And when this happens, you should think of a different discipline. But if it were a teenager, I do not think that spanking is going to do anything to him/her. These days, it would only give them a reason to call Child Services on you. Also, I do not think that you should spank teenagers, but that has more to do with them having not learned from it as a child and being too old to be spanked, not about their genders. Back when my parents and grandparents were young, swatting was normal, even in classes. My dad told me a story about how he threw one of his sister's stilettos at her, and it was a millimeter away from putting her eye out. Then his mother chased him around a block or two, and when she finally caught up to him, she started beating him with a broom. My grandmother, one time, got swatted because she missed the bus and said, "Oh sh!t, we missed the bus," with one of her friends to sound cool. But when the bus passed them, her little brother was right behind it and he told their mother. When she got home, her mother was on the front porch, waiting for her with a belt in hand just because she cussed. My grandmother never did that again. But also, my dad was in a home with 7 total kids and my grandmother was in a home with 6. Both of them had alcoholic fathers that abused their mother and sometimes the children; then they left them. This was in the 40's and 50's so it was very looked down upon to have a single mother. Therefore, after the fathers left them, their neighbors kept an all too close eye on them; they and their siblings were always one slip up away from being sent into the foster system, so both of their mothers were super strict. That was just how it was, back then.

Source(s): Conservative female from a traditional family.

I think by teens, spanking should no longer be a discipline used, but both parents should be allowed to use the same disciplinary measures.  

Thats f1ckin weird man. Like im getting the vibe that you get off to the idea of this or something. 

White incel much? Yes and probably a lot. 

You know you'd get a lot better feedback from women if you posted this instead: "Traditionalist women, whats your on a man spanking his wife for being naughty?"

Thats the kind of questions that make women on Y!A wet. Not these weird schit to where you annouce "you like to be humiliated for your small penis" or you like to be peed on" or "you would rather sleep with other men then deal with the sting of rejection from women". 

Seriously dude, women dont dig any of that weirdness. You white dudes need to recognize. 

Quit announcing your fetishes. Its costing you lays and dates. 

Source(s): nothing
  • Sal*UK

Abuse pure and simple.

Bad bad parenting.

Traditionalist or not, l hope no woman would ever think that a daughter should be spanked - and definitely not by a man.