Social Work & Counseling ?

I was looking for some insight & career pointers on being a social worker or counselor for children (teens) or Adults

Mental health,  troubled youth Etc

2 Answers

  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

    Social workers usually need a master's degree in social work. Requirements for a counselor vary depending on the level of the job - many jobs require a masters or doctorate.

  • .
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

    Go to a regionally accredited university and get your bachelor's and master's degree in social work.  That's the first step.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.