Since Sondland admitted he presumed everything and the other witnesses got their info from him is it time to shutdown the ridiculous ....?

.... impeachment witch hunt?

He admitted it here: https://news.yahoo.com/amb-gordon-sondland-acknowl...

Watch it and then tell me how I'm wrong.

Sure give us the quote where he said that. I'm sure you can.

• Maga Myers3 weeks agoReport

I have this to you yesterday and I'll bet you still don't watch it.

• .

Of course he said he presumed. 

It was one of the highlights of the hearings. 

This is going to the senate so don't worry. 

The extreme bias and blood lust will be left in the lions' den. 

.

• Mandy

I wouldn’t think so, being that he never said that he presumed everything.  He never even said that he presumed anything.  Stop being ridiculous.

• .

Um, Mandy? uhhhh: 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bzz8WY66VM

When a Mafia Don tells a hitman "take care of my problem," the fact that the Don never said "murder" doesn't matter. Even though the hitman presumed what the Don wanted, the Don is still complicit in the killing.  Trump's choice of code words does not render him innocent.

Source(s): BTW, Trump's famous "I want nothing from Ukraine" statement was made on 9/9/19, a LONG time after the 7/25/19 call where Trump demanded his quid pro quo.
    • Elwood Blues

The evidence is the fact that EVERYONE who listened to Trump & worked for Trump concluded that Trump was stopping aid until Biden investigations were announced.  If they had all simultaneously reached the wrong conclusion, Trump would have corrected them.  But their conclusion was correct.

• Justin

The whole thing was a circus side show from the start. Maybe we can begin the investigations now into why the Democrats REALLY used the FBI and DOJ bureau system to infiltrate Trump's original campaign with 'undercover operatives' and have been panicking with baseless assaults and manufactured scandals ever since he beat them and got elected anyway.

I suspect it is because they took him seriously when he said he would 'expose corruption in Washington.' 

This fiasco is a case in point as well as a beginning to a much needed restructuring of the entire 'bureau' system itself, which is NOT described in our founding documents and arrived in this country around the same time communist revolutions were happening all around the world. It is a communist model that has no place in America and is responsible for most of what Trump has been calling the 'SWAMP.' 

That should be obvious to anyone willing to see it at this point. 

Sondland didn't admit he presumed everything.  The only thing Republicans said he presumed was the specific reason the foreign aid was withheld.  Jeez you guys are desperate.

• Maga Myers3 weeks agoReport

Maybe you should stop getting your news from sources that hold out on you.

YES.................

I forget which person asked the question but it went something like this.

If a person comes into this room right now wearing rain boots, a rain coat, a rain hat, and carrying an umbrella that has drops on water on it, isn't it logical to presume it is raining outside?

• ndmagicman

Sondland believed it, so did Vindman, so did Hill, so did Volker, so did every witness who testified. Sondland also testified that all the major players were part of it. From Trump to Pence, to Rusy, to Pompeo, to Perry, to Bolton, all down the line.