Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Does Devin Nunes strike you as sufficiently intelligent to be on the House Intelligence Committee?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He needs an anger management.class.

• 3 weeks ago

No, Nunes strikes me intellectually as below average. 

Dr. Fiona Hill, the world expert on Russia, Putin, and a highly respected National Security Advisor, said it best when she accused Nunes of a "fictional narrative". She took him down with just two words which clearly confused him. 

• 3 weeks ago

They say Army Intelligence is an oxymoron.

• 3 weeks ago

nunes makes schif look like a melon

• tigeress
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Schiff is cool, calm and collected. Trump and Nunes are red faced , sweaty and always angry. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No the guy has embarrassed himself continuously for the past several weeks.

Nunes has an Ag degree and worked on a dairy farm before being elected to Congress. And it showed

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Well, let me put it this way, Devin Nunez is currently involved in a lawsuit against a fictional cow

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, but unfortunately, intelligence has never been an absolute requirement, either for that assignment or to be in Congress in general.

In my view, Nunes needs to get back to the cows. They are about his speed, intellectually speaking.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Devin Nunes rarely strikes me as sufficiently intelligent to open doors.

• 3 weeks ago

Nunes was spouting the long debunked Ukraine election interference conspiracy theory. He seems like a moron.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, if standing next to Jordan or Geatz, where he appears to be a genius. But not if he's next to Schiff or anyone else of normal intelligence.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.