Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

What do you think of the Shah of Iran living in Maryland right now, do you support his cause?

better said, the heir of the Shah. 

If they think,about Iran,and all other countries,there is a revolution caused by them that we to know it,to come and congrtulate the way he lived and living location of him too of corse.

The US successfully put the last Shah into power and his heavy headed ruling led to the current government.  I doubt there's much chance of putting another Shah into power. Iranians aren't happy with the current government but they certainly are going to object to outside government deciding who will run the country.

It's funny the US is so upset about Russian meddling in our elections considering how many elections we have meddled in over the years around the world under the title of "National interest".

• Mandy

What is his cause?  Yes, I realize that your response will only be his cause, according to you.

Yess yes .......

I don't support the religious nutjobs of Iran but wouldn't support the Shah back either, they are corrupt to their core. At least his father was.