Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 weeks ago

Anyone else out there feel like the person they love is losing interest?

Growing colder towards you? Respecting you less? Not wanting to join you in things you love, even though you agree to join them?

I know I can't be the only one...

Or that gut feeling you have that something is off.  You can't explain it in words. But just something you feel. By the way they talk to you. Or they don't really listen, maybe even starting to make fun of you, or getting irritated at you, for things they once loved about you? 

Also just wanted to reach out.  See how others are coping. The hurt that you can't put words to. The sadness you're not even sure why is there. It just is.

No.

If I did I would take care to remember their behavior is often NOT about me. 

Even with the utmost love and support our most personal battles often still remain our very own. Which sadly can inadvertently affect those closest to us.

1 week ago

I'm feeling everything described above, it truly blows. The sadness I feel all the time. My spouse had an affair three weeks after we married. I honestly feel so lost and broken. My self identity is literally gone. Most of the time I question, why he talks to me so harsh, or why he gets so irritated so quicky, all things that weren't mention but the list can go on and on. Its hard to deal with. All I can tell you, you are not alone. I'm not yet going to throwing in the towel, but if .... and I feel like thats the best choice, knowing how much it will hurt... i rather be hurt then drowning slowly...

yes sometimes I feel that way so I ask to always make sure we are on the same page 

Something definitely doesn't seem right in your relationship. Have you talked to him about it?

Yes. I have felt those very feelings that you are describing. The next month he broke up with me. I’m not saying this is going to happen to you, I’m just saying there is a reason for the change in behavior. I’ve included an article that you may find helpful, I wish you well. 

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201507/br...

• tammy

Your not at all!

Yes it's starting to feel that way seems like we spending less time with each other no texting he's always busy I have lots of free time only see each other once a week i can't stand it! I feel like I've become boring and he's secretly keeping it to himself. Never says he misses me or sends flirty texts or anything romantic

Just break up with me

Source(s): ☹️
  • Mikey

You're not the only one, that's for sure.