Anonymous

I'm gonna die! how can it be that ALL greek men are so good-looking except for me?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

JUST DIE QUICKLY THEN !!!.

• 2 weeks ago

More Than a Body: Seeing as God Sees.   Self-objectification is at the root of negative body image because it puts all the focus on how our bodies look rather than how we feel or what we can do. It prevents us from seeing ourselves as God sees us: as children of our Heavenly Parents with inherent, unchangeable value.

Our Heavenly Parents want you to be happy and understand your value, power, and potential in this world. The Holy Ghost can help us to “see things as they really are” (Jacob 4:13)—not through distorted lenses. You can contribute so much to this world that is in need of you—not just a handsome vision of you, but all of you—regardless of your physical ability or appearance. We are all more than a body, and when we can see more in ourselves and others, we can be more.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Most Greek men aren't good looking 

Their personalities aren't good either for the most part

A few that worth indeed are ugly outside but beautiful on the inside 

I hope you fit the second type 

Source(s): Greek
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Real beauty is on the Inside of a person; not the outside! 

LOVE comes only from and with GOD!  

Atheists cannot feel anymore than each of their own LUST for only each of their own wants! 

As of this year over 60 Million Girls and Woman have been Raped jus in the USA! Other countries , a lot in Europe, are bragging of ALL the Rapes they have done! 

Be the type to rescue us! Beleive in GOD! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.