I cleared my cookies before a purchase, would I still be charged?

I was buying a game just then and i decided to look at other websites for better deals, I cleared my cookies because my currency changed from pounds to euros, I decided to stick with buying the game from the original site (instantgaming), i clicked purchase and then it instantly logged me out of my account (because i cleared my cookies) and took me to the home screen. I logged back in and looked at my purchases but the game that i had just bought wasn't there. Did it still count as a purchase and took money out my bank? (Need answers ASAP)

I need answers before i possible buy the game again for the 2nd time

Favorite Answer

No. By clearing your cookies you broke the sequence of things that happens during a purchase.

Immimihnhnnh hjnjnjnh. He hnjn jjn

• Lv 7

check with your bank. if it is clear there, and not listed on the site, then you didn't buy it.

You did not buy the game. Redo the process once more.

• Thanks for the response, i just didn't want to pay for it twice and i was confused