Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

I am 13 years old is it normal to masterbate 3 times a week?

That is absolutely NOT normal.

You need to get up to three times a day - just be careful not to chafe or otherwise damage your penis.

If you are 13 and only doing it 3 times a week, you are behind everyone else

• Sky

It is absolutely, perfectly normal and natural for someone that age to masturbate that often, even more often.

Yes it is normal. When I was 13 I mostly masturbated twice a day. Once just after waking up before going to school, and again at bedtime. 

I can imagine how much you want to have sex ,Are you virgin ? ,if you really want to have sex ,you might as well find a girls ,because masturbate do more damage to your health than sex ,

or more....................

When I was 13 I usually did it once a night before bed.

• Sam

It is not abnormal.   

It could be less and it could be more, 

Do what is normal for you.  

Only 3 times  week?  Dude, you have to get going, most of us do it that much a day, sometimes more.  Maybe you need some porn magazines to help you with this.

• Tavy

Most kids of your age do it several times a day.

Anything is normal.