Why is crushing Coke cans soda pressing?
- ChaiTeaLv 68 months agoFavourite answer
'cause it just ain't what it used to be, back in the day, when crushing a glass coke bottle left you bleeding in the emergency ward, and with a "duelling" scar to show for it.
Plastic and aluminum (aluminium to you) are for today's coddled youth, and there are few real tests of manhood left.
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Because they were under a lot of pressure,but,now,they are quite fragile.
- pollyLv 78 months ago
You need a tough constitution when dealing with soft drinks
- Adullah MLv 78 months ago
Pressing in to the front tire that cause injury.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
Perhaps Dr. Pepper can prescribe something to put more Pepsi in your step.