Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 weeks ago

How can I edit a category when the question is in wrong place?

I've been away from Y!A for many months and I know we could do this before.  

I've scrolled through about two hundred questions today and some questions just came up in the wrong spot.  Like a math world problem landed in the family relationship area.  What's the way to move them to where they should go?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best answer

You can now only move your own questions.

• 2 weeks ago

Your question didn't make it clear whether you meant your own questions, or questions from other people.

Since September it hasn't been possible to move other people's questions any more. But you can still move your own, by clicking on Edit and following the instructions.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You cant move other people's Questions anymore Back in September they took away the Category Moving Feature for Level 7 users

You can still move your own Questions tho

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Same way as always, click the exit button then edit category.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Since the end of August, this year level 7 users can no longer move questions.  That option has been removed.  Only the person who asked the question can move it.

• Namito
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

you have the most complete answer, thank you.

• 2 weeks ago

There's an "edit" button under the question, click that, then click "edit category," then you can choose another category.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If you post a question go to your question, click 'Edit' and then select 'Edit Category'. You will see a list of categories and can move it where you want it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.