Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Do Rumors of Trump having Compromising Material on Senator Lindsey Graham outing him as Gay have any Truth? Could that explain Graham?

His Republican opponent ran a "whisper" campaign against Graham in primaries. Everyone in DC of course knows about these rumors for years. The latest rumor is the National Enquirer had some stories that were suppressed by someone, whether true or not, they reportedly outed Lindsey. Trump got them and is using them against Ms Lindsey.  

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best answer

it's very obvious. graham did a sudden 180 on supporting trump - there's dirt on him being a gay/adulterer/pedophile

• 2 weeks ago

I have known Lindsey was gay since the early 90's. Many in SC do. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

It's more a party war than a personal presidential war at this point. The Republican Party would be the ones making the threats, since the Democratic Party are the ones stirring up impeachment trouble.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

That's possible. Trump deals in blackmail-- look what he tried to do with Ukraine. But I don't know.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

No.

No.

Russiagate

Ukrainegate.

Gay grahamgate.

You folks is sure phucked in the head, huh???

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Graham kisses the butt of Trump because it is politically expedient.

• Gay isn't Black Mailable anymore. Affairs are somewhat so. i'd guess it's Under Age Girls.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.