r asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why do them blacks always run from the police ?

Seriously all they have to do is stay put be polite and do what the cops say 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Best answer

Because they're GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! of something.  

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

This is the dumbest post of the day.

• Daro
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Liberal media has conditioned black people to believe that whitey (even white cops) are out to get em. So they put up a fight and actually give the liberals nearly what they want.

Look at the cases from Ferguson to NY to Milwaukee....etc "White Racist cops gunning down unarmed (sic innocent) African dash Americans". Not a single one of them showed any evidence of racism except from the liberal media who lied thru their teeth, specially about Ferguson "Hands up Dont Shoot" still chanting that lie.

• 2 weeks ago

To be fair, even when they try to do what the cops say, they might get hassled...or worse.

But here's what I wonder. Why is it that blacks expose themselves to scenarios where the cops encounter them? It's like the blacks are looking for trouble. They wander the streets at night long after bars and stores have closed down. And then they are met with cops who are patrolling the streets.

Don't get me wrong; there's a certain class of whites that also go out and look for trouble. We see that in Oakland where white gang bangers go out on public roads and do donuts and other dangerous showboat stunts with their cars. Then they are surprised when the cops round them up and hassle them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

i Thinkk it's Because U Don't Always HAVE 2 Listen to What The Cops Say .... U Don't Have 2 Follow Unlawful Orders oF ANYONE.!!

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

they're stupid.

most of the dead ones were unarmed  !

How do you expect to defend yourself unarmed ?

• 2 weeks ago

Because criminals usually don't want to be caught

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Why are the Police always chasing them?

• If white cops with black Glocks were coming after you, you would run also.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.