Ron
Lv 6
Ron asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Democrats in the house still will not tell us or prove to us what crimes the president has committed ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

It is all quite clear: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1197345...

Oh, I see what you mean.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

It's been on TV every day and on analysis shows every night. It's on the web. It's in the paper. It's on the radio.

If all those things are too difficult for you to understand, you cant expect us to explain it all to you.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

None of the  Witness   came out  very  good 

• 2 weeks ago

I'm sure you didn't hear any of that. Trumpets tend to be totally deaf to reality. I would ask you to play back Dr. Hill's testimony, but it wouldn't do you any good. You have your mind made up.

• Ron
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

She said there was no crime

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They know he’s a criminal! Everybody knows that. They just don’t know what crime or what exactly what he did. One thing is certain! Beating the chosen successor to the great Obama is a crime that deserves a death sentence. Since the progressives hate him, the Justice want him out of office, even assassination or military coup! By any means necessary.

• 2 weeks ago

It’s becoming really tiring telling people getting BS from FOX the reality of what is happening right now. First, they just dismiss what you tell them. Then they spew the nonsensical talking points that FOX is displaying in boxes during the hearings. A confirmation FOX watchers can’t think for themselves.

Bribery

Abuse of power

Obstruction of justice

Obstruction of Congress

Multiple violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause

These are the things you would know if you watched credible news or the hearings without talking points. This week’s witnesses nailed Trump’s coffin shut.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Blackmail. Abuse of power. Bribery. The whole point of the impeachment hearings is to prove those allegations.

• ahandle101
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

A phone call and a meeting?  Am I entitled to a phone call and meeting with the next democrat president, or are only Ukrainians entitled to that privilege?  

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

this is too complicated for you.

-crimes, the Constitution, witnesses, testimony.

All of this should be left to adults to discuss.

• You are obviously

a)deaf,

b) not listening,

c) retarded,

or d) all of the above.

• 2 weeks ago

You are correct, sir.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.