Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Trump claims Ukrainian Ambassador Refused to Hang his Photo in Embassy. Does that explain why he ran the Campaign to Smear her?

He could have just moved her. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

Every time I leave the VA, I flip Fat Donnie's photo, by the door, the bird. I am expecting reprisals.

• Daro
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Didja see the t-shirts of Calvin doing the dirty deed on Bubba? Very popular.

• 2 weeks ago

Yovanovitch told Ukraine to ignore President Trump because he was about to be impeached.

Whether that is true or not, that is not what an American Ambassador should be telling anyone. That is totally unprofessional and is in itself a firing offence.

Maybe Obama had the right idea. He fired all the US Ambassadors at the start of his term and replaced them with people loyal to him.

Career diplomats should be above party politics but it seems some are not.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I saw that. Trump is really childish. And the scary thing is, that COULD have contributed to why he fired her,

• Daro
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Tell Bloky Anon. Swampbottom that "He shud have fired her. Just another swampster from the left"

• Yes
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I see your watching MSNBC as well....

Yes, he has an ego the size of Russia, her doing that crushed his ego, that's why he got rid of her....

• Daro
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

Didnt he say he was gonna drain the swamp? Looks like Trump keeping his word. Too Bad Bubba KKKlinton didnt do that when he was in there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.