jal asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

Israel belongs to Jews or Palestinians?

What you say

Update:

Tell me why

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

based on religions, history, and current status, all point to one: Jews.. It doesn't mean I hate Arabs...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To the Jews, of course.

• 2 months ago

Whoever pays the most for the country

• 2 months ago

I think Israel is for jews but I would kile a land for arabs too 

• abdul
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Arabs control 97% of the land in the region already

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I THINK THEY CAN LIVE TOGETHER IF THEY WANT WITH PEACE BUT SOMEONE Beneficiary from this war    

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Irrelevant question.

The reality is that Israel exists.

Debating whether someone likes or doesn't like that fact is pointless.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Israel is the traditional homeland of ISRAELIS. Imagine that. The area might have been "Palestine"....but it was NEVER a COUNTRY.

The UN gave the Jews on the planet their HOMELAND BACK.Nobody was living there...and it was a desert. "Here ya go"...a tiny sliver of land with NO OIL underneath it. Great.

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It belongs to the Palestinians. There's plenty of land elsewhere.

• ...Show all comments
    • bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Where is there 'plenty of land' for the Jews? Why should they not live in the land that was historically theirs?

• 2 months ago

Palestine belongs to Palestinians and Israel belongs to Jews.    

• abdul
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Palestine was never a nation. It was a region that was all Ottoman Turkey.

• Kev
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Both. I think both the Arabs and Jews deserve to live there. Arabs may argue that Jews "stole" their land, but the Jews also claim that it's their ancestral land. Both have settled there so why not remain that way ? Also, Israel is much, much more secular and democratic than the neighboring Gaza and West Bank in which both are governed by Arabs. There's a lot of atheists in Israel but their existence is not threatened. Meanwhile, in West Bank, most people never even heard of atheism because atheists are afraid of expressing themselves. Gaza is a terrorist nest where a militant group called Hamas keep attacking Israel and they use children as their shield to prevent Israel from attacking them because Israel doesn't want to be accused of killing innocent children.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.