Answer asked in PetsHorses · 2 months ago

Who would win in a fight: A horse or a bull?

Probably bull.

Been around bulls and horses all my life. It would really depend on the horse and bull. Bulls can ram hard enough to kill a person and can generally take harder hits then horses. My money would be on the bull if they were actually fighting, but I've been charged by bulls before while on horse back and chased them off... but my last truck had a dent the size of a bulls face in the passenger door. When bulls start fighting they don't really pay attention to anything else. It's like a cat after a lazer pointer.

I used to have a percheron cross that would kick a tractors tires. If it was him against the bull I'd pick the horse.

Likely a bull due to it's horns. Lots of times in rodeos bulls will get out and attack horses, resulting the the horn of the bull ripping open the stomach of the horse. A horse rears and bucks for protection, both of which slightly reviles the stomach. If a horse was to buck and the bull run under its legs at the right time, the bull would likely cut open the horses stomach.

Neither. A basset hound puppy would win.

• BOBBER

depending on the bull and the horse. There can easily be 1000 pounds more on the bulls side. I have chased and roped many bulls. It takes a pretty tough horse to take on a bull by himself. My money is on the bull.

Horse isn't going to fight a bull.   It's going to run - and it will outrun the bull.

Now if they are locked in a pen, my money's on the bull. 

• Jack H

A lot would depend on which one of them had the bazooka...

The bull. Is that even a question? 

• Lôn

A bull.... it has horns.

A bull might be stronger, but a horse is taller than a bull, so it can observe the bull's gestures perfectly. So, I'd say a horse...

Horse maybe, because of its physical strength and its fast too