What’s the best iPhone?

I’m in the process of returning my iPhone 11 because I was really unhappy with the camera quality on apps such as Instagram and Snapchat. What iPhone would you recommend purchasing instead? I was considering the iPhone XR but heard that wasn’t the greatest either

1 year ago

the iPhone XS Max is really great

• 1 year ago

The iPhone 11 Pro Max is the best one currently. It will last you the longest.

• 1 year ago

I agree with james.

• 1 year ago

11 Pro Max the new one

• 1 year ago

A poor craftsman blames his tools.

• 1 year ago

11 Pro Max the newest one

• 1 year ago

IPhone 6S by far, bought mine this year because I swore I'd never pay the huge price for an Apple Product. Was only $199. Great fast phone, 4K camera capabilities, Siri is awesome because most don't know you don't have to touch your phone at all, just say HEY SIRI and bam she makes calls, gives notifications out loud, talks about things etc. One draw back is the horrible battery life, the one think I like about my Android Phone better. Other than that the 6S is the best out there, if you have prepaid you can get a new one. That's what i did.

• ?
    1 year ago

You did not tell us why you are "unhappy" with what you have now. Potential issues we can guess at, but we can't read you mind:

Images look grainy when captured under poor lighting conditions;

Images look blurry when captured under poor lighting conditions;

Not enough available optical zoom;

Finger gets in the way of the lens;

No HDR;

Flash not bright enough - especially when the main subject is more than 8 feet away;

There are lots more...

Most of these issues can be resolved by using the phone's camera under conditions which have more light. Since you have already decided that the problem is with the camera and not that you are using it different from how it was designed, then try any of the upper end of the Android series.

If you want "great" pictures, don't use a phone's convenience feature camera; use a camera. At the very worst, go ahead and use the phone's camera, but ADD LIGHT.

1 year ago

Avoid Apple products, they artificially inflate the prices to about three times the real value...

• Kyle
    1 year ago

iphone 11 is comparable to the xr.  iphone 11 pro will have the best camera.  so if that's what you're looking for, go for that.

otherwise, i have the Xs and that takes very good photos and videos.