Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 2 months ago

What do you think of my lyrics?

SONG TITLE: Everything Is Like You

I wake in the morning, strange enough your eyes single out the clothes of my illusion, the colours I see are just fragments of your prade, and without it I would die.

CHORUS

Oooo Everything Is Like You And you know it's true my heart is just a reflection of my soul, don't try to take it away because I wouldn't be able to go on without you.

Nothing underdiscovered in this paradise that is a great place for sex, I remember when I met you I was extremely happy that you changed me.

CHORUS

BRIDGE

And now that the armpit hair is all gone I don't know what to do with the sweet life of the world owes me a lot of lovin oh yeah

CHORUS

Favorite Answer

Probably the worst lyrics I've ever seen lol

Oh man, it's all over the place. Nothing in those lyrics make sense. The armpit part is just gross. And what is this parade talk? Blah

• Tony B

Some wonderful imagery there.

Those may very well be the greatest lyrics of all time - well done!

Sounds pretty gay