Which countries celebrate the American Independence day holiday?

Update:

I mean are there any other countries that celebrate it because they are happy for the US? Like "Yay, Congrats America on obtaining independence from the British. Sincerely your friends here in France"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

馃槃 None.

Just America. And probably our military folk, abroad. Americans abroad.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Just the USA.

No - we Brits don't celebrate it, although perhaps we should.聽 We should be grateful that we're not like you, with that nasty idiot of a president.

• Mithter T-Reckth
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Well the good thing is that presidents are only temporary unlike monarchs聽

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

We've copied everything else, like Black Friday, Back to School, Cyber Monday, etc. It'll just be a matter of time before my country celebrates this one as well.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mithter T-Reckth
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

You should get ahead of the curve though. You could be a trendsetter. Next July 4th you should go sit in a lawn chair in your yard and drink beer while lighting off fireworks. And when your neighbors ask why just tell them "It's July 4th". The next year everyone on your block will be doing it

• -
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

No, no and ummmm no.

• Mithter T-Reckth
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Only one of my questions was a yes or no question

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L么n
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

USA and.......USA.

• Mithter T-Reckth
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

If other countries would celebrate it too it would give us just one more thing in common and we could all unite and have friendlier relations

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.