Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 10 months ago

Another Thanksgiving and my Comcast is down. Why did I sign up for this silly contract?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

My Comcast internet is fine?...

Contact them.....

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

i wasn't home Thursday, but i got home Friday evening.  everything is working like normal.  i'm in Naperville area.  plenty of comcast customers in the Chicago land.  no reported major outages.  i would call them for support and see what's wrong.  double check your connections.  reboot your main router, and your other devices too.  

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

You signed it because you wanted to be able to see their programming but instead you have gotten no satellite on Thanksgiving. I would call and complain.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Since I discovered last year that I could buy an Android TV box for about $50 and that I could get High-Speed Internet only and sign up for a service like expedite television which charges you $24 a month for every blessed channel that you could even dream of including all the adult channels if you happen to watch that I ditched cable and dish for 24 bucks a month I get every station that you could possibly want and they have the movies that came out 4 months ago.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

because they have a monopoly in your area?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.