What crazy racist things did your family say at the thanksgiving dinner or crazy in general?

1 year ago

Only the drunk uncle cursing at the television but this was because the Cowboys were losing, nothing political or racist though he is racist. 

1 year ago

Worst thing I can think of was my drunk great-uncle cursed out the television screen cause the Cowboys played so bad. 

Source(s): I am from an alcoholic texas family.
    1 year ago

They said I was not come until after dinner starts to please my 26 year old sister who doesn't like me. Then when I came I was asked to sit in a corner room away from everyone until my sister leaves cause she will throw a fit if I sit near everyone. My grandfather and one cousin were in the corner room with my cousin complaining about something I am not authorized to get involved with. So I just left in disgust. An hour later I got a call "Kaitlin left if you want to come back" and I should have pretended to already be home in bed but I was foolish and went back. We did enjoy the rest of the evening since the ***** was gone. My mother later sent a text apologizing for segregating me after my Dad told her how wrong she was to do that. My mother fears my sister who is a narcissist.

So that is the crazy thing they said. Any other crazy things they said I missed cause I was segregated. 

• 1 year ago

Nothing NO politics on the holidays.

1 year ago

my family isnt racist

1 year ago

Nothing, but that's not to say they wouldn't have if the subject of Trump or someone White came up. I wouldn't say they are racist but they will make comments.