Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 10 months ago

what country should I live in?

I imagine a house in a winter snow.    In a small community about 100 families.   The people are nice and friendly.   And I'm not white....

Where in UK?  it sounds good because I like Harry potter....

go to Canada the northern part if you like

winter snow

That'll be the one where you either hold citizenship or can qualify to immigrate too. No one has the entire world as an option.

North Korea has all those things.  North Korea has everything, in fact.

It depends. What are you looking for in a home? Safest place? (Singapore. Or since you said UK Belfast, UK) 

• Sally

Ghana, West Africa.   

Source(s): www.GhanaWeb.com

One where you can live and work to support yourself legally.

Your own, unless you happen to meet the visa requirements to move anywhere else.

It depends upon so much more than population size and weather...how about how you would earn a living, for example? Or....whether your values and personality are in sync with the culture of the place you wish to live?  Start doing research, and before you take any serious action, make sure that you'll have enough to live on, that you've spent adequate time being there to determine if its the right place for you to move and live.And save money, beforehand, including the price of a return ticket!

Norway cos freesh*t

Iceland. Definitely Iceland if you can afford it.