Are conservatives evil?

• 3 days ago

Am I evil? Yes I am. Am I evil? I am, man.

• DS M
      2 days agoReport

Which state are you a registered Democrat...oh man proud that your party was founded by a slave owner?

• Cousin
    3 days ago

Pig-headed Redneck Bigots are like the Cracker Taliban. Compare what Schama says in his DVD series "History of Britain" about Cromwell. People tell themselves that their victimising others is "the right thing to do" but it isn't. Recently conservatives have been angry about a Friday's television commercial showing two men kissing, and there have been similar commercials like McCafe and so on showing Gay couples, which have gotten responses such as this is "shoving it down our throats" just "like interracial couples". But these people are part of life, a portion of humanity, and Gay and interracial couples should be shown in a realistic proportion. It is evil for White Supremacists and Racists to demand that only they be depicted in television commercials, for instance. It is not "shoving it down their throats" to depict a Gay couple kissing because Gay couples do exist and do kiss. And it is not "shoving it down their throats" that there are interracial couples with mixed race children. Mixed race people are people too, and do not have to be hidden away or not shown on television. There is nothing wrong with being a mixed race human being. Demanding that art and media only depict pure White, heterosexual people is bigotry, and yes, evil. 

• DS M
      2 days agoReport

But racists like you have to be proud of how Hillary ginned up the racism in the grass roots of the Dem party by calling Blacks "super predators"... with the white racists firmly behind the AR president, Bill was able to throw Black fathers in jail in mass to keep them away from their children.

3 days ago

absolutely not! just like how liberals aren’t evil. 

• 4 days ago

If by evil you mean waking up in the morning to drink the tears of offended liberals, then yes we are evil.

• Abigail3 days agoReport

elisa, I have a mug that says that and it is my favorite thing in my house lol

• 4 days ago

Nobody is evil.  Conservatives are just wrong.

• fredda20 hours agoReport

So a conservative who gases millions for the sake of his god ie Yahweh is not evil nor his religion. When you do things even remotely similar such as deny marriage rights because liberal god is non existent but conservatives god is right or send a abortion doc to 💯 yrs in prison but reg murders 20 

• 4 days ago

not necessarily true

• 4 days ago

No we are all beautiful people with ambition

• 4 days ago

IT IS LIBERALS NOT CONSERVATIVE WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THIS COUNTY

• 5 days ago

Absolutely. No doubt. They can change but they are at “present” evil to the core.

• DS M
      2 days agoReport

As a racist, your understanding of evil is all wrong.  It isn't your fault that you believe that passing the Civil Rights Act and lowering Black unemployment to its lowest point EVER is evil.

• 6 days ago

i would hope not