Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 months ago

Girls won’t accept or decline my friend requests?

I am a male and there are times when I will send friend requests to girls on Facebook. I go to school with most of them, so we are in the same age group. While a lot of girls will accept my request and few will decline, there are some who will not accept nor decline - leaving me in limbo. And most of these girls have their posts set on public, so I can see that they are still posting. So it’s not that they aren’t active - they deliberately aren’t accepting or declining my request. What are some reasons why girls would do this?

I think you are asking the the wrong way. Only people you now should be accepting your friend request. Why are others accepting your friend requests if they are not your friends?

If they don't want to accept your friend request, then it's best to move on. Doing this habitually can result in your account disabled, as well as them marking your friend requests as spam. Just leave them alone before you bring a lot of problems onto yourself.

Why do you want to be friends with girls with whom you don't seem to have relationships ?  Growing your friend list with people you're not tight with isn't cool or necessary. Keep your friend list small and tight and legit. Its quality not quantity.

Well you don't ask why they accept, you don't ask why they decline, so why ask why they do neither?  It is up to them what to do.

But if you really really really want to know, it's possibly different reasons, probably too many to think of, but I'll say one of them: they click to see what's up and see one or more Friend offers, they're really busy atm so they skip it to work on something else and then forget to go back.  Give them a month or so, if they haven't responded by then, then you can delete the offer and eventually send a brand new offer and see if that gets you Friendship.  

In short though, don't worry about it, people can do what they want, their account, their decision, cheers!

• Daniel

They are not Interested in you for some Reason at that Point you just have to Accept it and Move on

You cant Force them to be your Friend

just stop sending them to her, she might not have checked her facebook lately

they might not have checked their facebook for a while

They don't want to "finalize" a No - so they just don't respond to the request.

Maybe they do not know you. Most people accept friends on Facebook only after they are friends in real life. In fact, I would not recommend anyone "friend" someone who they don't know IRL. Talk with them, become real friends before you expect anyone to accept a Facebook friendship request. 

How about stop being a perverted creep for once