Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 months ago

As a concerned mother, how can I get my son to use his right hand?

I want him to get to be normal and not an outcast, so I’m trying to get him to use his right hand, instead of left. I’ve been encouraging him to use his right hand and whenever I catch him using his left hand I hit the hand with a ruler. But he still continues to use it. He’s only 7 and I feel that it is best he gets into the habit early. What can I do?

93 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nuttin but a damn troll

• 8 months ago

U can't your son was born left handed.

• 8 months ago

1 dam thing you can do and better do is quit hitting his hand with that ruler. If someone see his hand at school and they ask him, what's wrong with your hand and he says my mother hits me with a ruler, you'll be wishing you had let him be left handed.

• 8 months ago

You are an ABUSER. Kill yourself. It is normal to be left handed. Your son is going to grow up hating you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

what can i do? i suggest you stop being a retard...................

• 8 months ago

Are you serious?, he will not be an outcast, let the poor child be himself, what an awful parent.

• sophia
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Are you serious? you hit him with a ruler? what is wrong with you? he cant help being a lefty. its not a choice!!!

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

What is wrong with you?  Leave your son alone, there is nothing wrong with being a leftie.

• 8 months ago

What you can do is stick your finger in an electrical socket while repeating, "I will not have stupid thoughts like this again".

• 8 months ago

Very sensible to ask this anonymously! Since when were left handed people outcasts? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.