Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 days ago

Do you think Democratic will win ?

Do you think Democrats will win this  one ? I hope so :) 

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

hopefully they won't

• 3 days ago

you mean presidential election? I hope so

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

If you mean the presidential election, maybe.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 days ago

I hope that a Democrat will win but the only sound basis for goverrnment is mermaids handing out swords like the Lady of the Lake gave Excalibur to King Arthur. Or, as Monty Python put it, "Tarts sitting about in ponds handing out cutlery is the only sound basis for government". You don't see a mermaid giving someone a sword, you don't vote for that person. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • goring
    Lv 6
    3 days ago

Most likely because of numbers.However then What.

May be we get more money on our ss payments and we would not have any more unemployed people and or bad weather .They are the only ones who can change the weather as it should be.

• 4 days ago

MOST LIKELY  The ones that gave him a chance  finally saw how much he lied.   besides .more will come put soon.  

• 4 days ago

only time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see

• 4 days ago

Hopefully, but if the Democrats win, they'll be stepping into a dumpster fire.  Trump's so-called tax breaks for the middle class will not remain in effect unless extended, and all those tariffs he's imposed will begin to hit us hard.  No one will care that it's Trump's fault, they'll be upset with whomever is in charge when the economy takes a hit.

Lv 7
    4 days ago

You will find out in Nov 2020

• 4 days ago

Maybe they will

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.