When Was This Taken?

1900's, 1910's, 1930's, 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's

Any Ideas?

This picture was taken in the Late 1970’s, early early 1980’s. I base my presumptions somewhat off the picture quality, but mainly  off of this mans HAIR CUT. 

In the 1970’s, people of African-American descent often sported “Afros” : a hairstyle of tight curls in a full evenly rounded shape..  As you can see this mans hair cut is still very rounded. There is only one length going all around his head. The top part of the hair contains no more length than anywhere else on the head - voiding any option for volume or structure. The sides are not shorter in length than for example the top - again restricting any option for definition or shape. The hair cannot blend or contrast; it just simply mimics the shaping of the human skull & it’s outlying scalp. 

This mans hair cut is a historical artifact in itself; it’s a sundial. It is the X that marks the spot. It is the red & white stripe-shirted man in bottle cap glasses we seek to find. And there he is! Yes we found him. Right there in the 70’s, taking it down a notch. He’s cooled down from his Saturday Night Fever. & now he’s cool & collected. He cut the ‘fro’ down & put on a suit. He’s had his share of dancing queens, now he’s ready to jive his way up the corporate ladder. He’s stayin alive. (It’s Science.)

It was taken yesterday from your moms bedroom while i was giving it to her.

Is that Amin? It's after he went grey and before his death in 2003. I'd guess the 1990s, but I don't see that image in a search. (Maybe I'm wrong about who it is, and it's just a man of the same general type.)

That picture looks like it was taken in the mid 90s

• Donna

I'm going to say the 70's. Lol.

Idk, but that guy is sexy

that photo was taken on June 31, 1978