Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Isn't this just another excellent day for the stock market under Trump?

• Shilo

It's worth keeping an eye on it. If it continues to fall under Trump's tenure, it might be a good time to buy, but the timing has to be just right. How low can it go? 

How amusing. The market is doing well.

Its up from its high of 1700 in 1982.

Sell obviously sell.

Your a moron.

What if I told you stocks change over time🥴

It will soon be another economic problem that the Democrats will have to fix.  The Democrats always seem to be blamed for what the Republican do.

I don't follow the stock market, so I don't know. I do know that a certain bicycle company in Detroit is happy to use American sourced steel and is pretty happy with the tariffs imposed on China. Remember when American made bicycles were the norm? When I was a kid, my first bike was made in America. And it wasn't expensive. It was a cheap, big box cruiser bicycle. And it was made in America. Why did this change? 

I think it’s because China signed some more trade deals with more countries. They seem to be looking for other suppliers.

I am keeping my money in the several mutual funds.

I doubt you even have any investments.

Someone doesn't know how the market works.

• Sam

That's what Ken Lay said about Enron, just before it collapsed. 

Up 25% year-to-date isn't good enough for you?

If you're bothered by completely normal daily market swings, you really don't belong in the market.