Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelNepal · 8 months ago

In theory if someone wrote Donald Trump a letter demanding he commit suicide for his crimes against Minorities and Women would it be illegal?

I mean, from my understanding it wouldn't be because he has every right to ingore the request as he does to accept it and it didn't include any threat whatsoever. What do you think?

• Kagome

No, your right it was plainly a demand not a threat.

• ?

If your goal is to be interrogated by the FBI and put on the no fly list, go right ahead. You don't need to actually commit a crime for them to become very, very interested in you. 

no. You're merely practicing free speech. The government is prohibited from criminilizating it where it'd be for tolerance issues in a librul gov't or a blasphemy issues in a con gov't.

• Murzy

Yes. It is a threat and the FBI will find you.

• jimmy

It would probably be read and destroyed before he could read it.

Yes. Soliciting suicide is illegal and has put some people in prison.

• Dze

i think if kathy griffin can hold trumps fake severed head on national tv you wont have a problem lol ...

I sent this on to the Secret Service.  They'll let you know shortly. 

I  think you should test this theory. 

ggggggggggggggllllllllllllllllllllllzzzz