Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 10 months ago

Why do people give me bad stares when I go out?

Am I cursed or something?

. they have never been taught not to stare at someone, it's not nice it's not polite, and it's down right rude. taking a glance at someone in a brief moment is one thing, but staring and not letting ya eyes off of that person for a good moment in time then that's staring and that's rude. Maybe ya should go up to them and ask them what's up, they're so curious about ya cause they're been staring for a long time, other than that ya can just tell them to fu*k off.

Obviously there must be some thing unusual about you that attracts other people attention. I find it very strange that you yourself are unaware of what this is. Could it be something about your behaviour, or perhaps some oddity about your dress ? Could it just be something like an odd haircut. It could be anything and your bound to be aware to some extent what it is. Think about it.

Don`t wear that pointy hat you found.

• j153e

Smile kindly, it'll confuse them.

Talk with a counselor at https://www.hopefortheheart.org

you probably look like an alien like me! we aliens will never fit in here on Earth! :(

Get a short hair cut and shave, dress in the proper clothing and smile, this should solve your problem.

No, you aren't cursed but you might be suffering from a case of paranoia.

The problem is you give a f what people think. 

Tattoos and piercings send bad vibes.