I plan to start ltc mining, what tools, accessories do I need in one list?

The first thing to do is factor in your ROI before trying to mine anything. Otherwise you're wasting your money if the ROI is high but the price of the coin is low. LTC/Litecoin is currently $40 which is the lowest it's been in some time, which is why I suggest buying the coin instead. 

Litecoin is still reeling from the Halving that happened last August. Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, and Ethereum miners are barely making a profit and I know Litecoin has it worse than those coins. Unless you're seeing something that I don't see, you think it's bottomed out, and you plan to buy a bunch of L3+ ASIC's on ebay? I'm not sure if I understand where you're coming from or what you know about the coin.

Bottom line, unless you live in East Wenatchee or Quincy Wa and you get power for .03 cents a Kilowatt hour, you're probably not going to make a profit. Then you have to calculate the cost of the equipment and the mining rewards to figure out what your ROI is. Currently it would take years to pay for the equipment, which is why it's better to just flat out buy the coin.

As a bonus, you can factor in free heat the ASICs or Graphics cards produce this time of year, which can help offset the cost.

Search on line for a forum or maker of hardware for "ltc mining".  Might be some discussions for best stuff to get.

forget it. your home quality gear is no longer able to successfully mine ... the added electrical cost of running the computer 24/7 will exceed the value of the 'coin' you mine. google for sites tracking this issue

• Retief

So doing some research of your own is just too much work, is it.

https://alpinecutter.com/en/products/mucking-tunne...