Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

pretty but shy ?

we have a really pretty girl in our class but she only hangs out with like 2 people. she has a few friends outside school but she seems really quiet and reserved. why do you think she’s quiet ? 

Favorite Answer

Honestly Im just like her. But Ive had a lot of trauma in the past/family issues even and in my environment where I always felt judged and I never fit into any group. I was surrounded by a bunch of religious monkeys who were always so damn gossipy and judgmental. None of my friends lasted because they probably thought I was too "boring" sometimes or it just got "awkward" because I dont need to talk to a damn person all the time. I have trust issues and I used to have suicidal thoughts back in middle school and highschool and fell into deep depression even though yeah I was on the cheer team I was still struggling and I felt like I didnt fit in. I felt more understood by junior year but people still acting so goddamn immature in highschool where I lived. I didn't even date until my junior year, met a few boys that liked me though sophomore year I guess but only one became my boyfriend later on (aka junior year). He was a year younger than me. And yes I did care a lot about my appearance and I wasn't bad looking because I always got complimented on how tan/how good my hair looked etc. on the cheer team same with my outfits. But I was struggling really bad with depression though and it was all because I had a fear of being  judged by others. Now that I have learned maybe thats why she is so shy. Maybe its the environment, the people, trauma from past etc. of why she is like that. Sorry for such a long comment but this could be just one of the reasons why she is like this. If she is good looking but shy Im pretty sure she has a fear of being judged by others/or is jealous of other girls (like how I was) and other stuff. I didnt even have any friends back at highschool really, I only relied on my cheer team even though I was not close to them really at all, only about 1 or 2 people I was comfortable with. Maybe you should go talk to her and be a friend. She'll probably eventually warm up to you

She's human. Ugly and fat people like you act like attractive people don't go through things or have reserved personalities.

Lol she’s just shy I’m the same way. Try talking to her

You should ask her

I am too like that.

I am pretty but shy too

STOP ASKING 

Kind of egotistical to call yourself pretty huh?

I am pretty but shy too

There are many, many reasons that could be... and a lot of factors.

I'm 37 and have never been on a date... have NO friends.

The 'why' of it is no simple explanation.

It can be different per person. 

She might just be an introvert.