Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

pretty but shy ?

we have a really pretty girl in our class but she only hangs out with like 2 people. she has a few friends outside school but she seems really quiet and reserved. why do you think she’s quiet ? 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Honestly Im just like her. But Ive had a lot of trauma in the past/family issues even and in my environment where I always felt judged and I never fit into any group. I was surrounded by a bunch of religious monkeys who were always so damn gossipy and judgmental. None of my friends lasted because they probably thought I was too "boring" sometimes or it just got "awkward" because I dont need to talk to a damn person all the time. I have trust issues and I used to have suicidal thoughts back in middle school and highschool and fell into deep depression even though yeah I was on the cheer team I was still struggling and I felt like I didnt fit in. I felt more understood by junior year but people still acting so goddamn immature in highschool where I lived. I didn't even date until my junior year, met a few boys that liked me though sophomore year I guess but only one became my boyfriend later on (aka junior year). He was a year younger than me. And yes I did care a lot about my appearance and I wasn't bad looking because I always got complimented on how tan/how good my hair looked etc. on the cheer team same with my outfits. But I was struggling really bad with depression though and it was all because I had a fear of being  judged by others. Now that I have learned maybe thats why she is so shy. Maybe its the environment, the people, trauma from past etc. of why she is like that. Sorry for such a long comment but this could be just one of the reasons why she is like this. If she is good looking but shy Im pretty sure she has a fear of being judged by others/or is jealous of other girls (like how I was) and other stuff. I didnt even have any friends back at highschool really, I only relied on my cheer team even though I was not close to them really at all, only about 1 or 2 people I was comfortable with. Maybe you should go talk to her and be a friend. She'll probably eventually warm up to you

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She's human. Ugly and fat people like you act like attractive people don't go through things or have reserved personalities.

• 2 months ago

Lol she’s just shy I’m the same way. Try talking to her

• 2 months ago

You should ask her

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I am too like that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am pretty but shy too

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

STOP ASKING 

Kind of egotistical to call yourself pretty huh?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am pretty but shy too

• 2 months ago

There are many, many reasons that could be... and a lot of factors.

I'm 37 and have never been on a date... have NO friends.

The 'why' of it is no simple explanation.

It can be different per person. 

• 2 months ago

She might just be an introvert.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.