Cat asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Why is my sister so mad about me bringing home a stray?

I found a dog outside as decided to take it in for a while till we could confirm if or if not the dog had a owner, my sister became all pissy about it saying that we(me and brother) can’t even take care of ourselves(I can I wake up a 5 every morning to get ready, cook, homework, and other things probably most mature in the house) so can anyone tell me why she’s being so b*chy 

For extra information: she is a 18y/o female who broke MY PHONE that she STOLE 

Here’s a picture of the dog just incase

She's probably afraid you will get attached and want to keep it. Dogs do cost money to feed and care for. Often people get them, then grow weary of walking and caring for them. It's sad because they are missing out on a very special bond that IMHO is better than most human friends. There's a wonderful new book about this bond called, "Dog is Love: Why and How Your Dog Loves You". Medical studies have proven people with dogs live longer, and are generally more satisfied with life. I literaaly can't live without a pack of them ;)

The dog appears to be invisible.

If you didn't REPORT the "found dog" to the Police, the SPCA, Animal Control, you have stolen someone's dog.

That's probably why the 18 year old female who broke your phone and stole (something) is upset.

Lol maybe because you don’t know if that dog has a infection like rabies or ticks Or flee’s or something 

I do not know a thing about her, so I have no idea as to why she is so controlling.

Does she want to care for the dog & find the owners herself? Her behavior has nothing to do with the dog. Better check human behavior on that. Here we work with dogs, not sisters.

What you did is theft. She probably knows that and isn't thrilled.

You STOLE someone's dog and you wonder why she's mad about it? You have to give the dog back to the owners or take it to a n AC or rescue and drop it off

Not to mention you don't know what kind of diseases the dog has and since you stole it, the owners can have you arrested for theft  

Best you surrender the dog now 

jealousy i would assume

• martin

Having a dog is a major responsibility that impinges on your life and the lives of everyone else in the house.