Anonymous

Why are White women so overrated in terms of beauty? ?

Let's be honest, White women are by far most basic, pasty, flat and age the worst by far. They even burn in the sun. White women are just ugly, boring, have no body/curves. 

There's this basic White girl at my school that literally has no butt whatsoever, yet guys keep hitting on her and acting like she's most gorgeous woman ever, WTF?Only Incel men think White women are pretty, and only cuz they are brainwashed by the mainstream media. 

White women are by far the most overrated women ever in beauty.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

    I agree, plus white women get a lot of plastic surgery too, it's kinda funny.

    Source(s): I'm white.
  • 8 months ago

    you seriously need some mental help. Who cares about other people? Focus on YOURSELF

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    I don't care about them. THey're boring.

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    As a white guy, I'd like to mention I've said something similar, but not about white women as a whole, just blonde white women, I find about 70% of blonde women to be way over hyped and they basically look the same, it's the other 30% of blonde women that are actually hot. 

    But even though what I said is very biased against blondes, I've never considered race to be an automatic indicator of attractiveness. I've seen ugliness and beauty from damn near everywhere.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    They have somehow over the years convinced Hispanics/Latinos and Asians that they're better looking than they really are. White women tend to be full of themselves.

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    I'm a white guy and I have to say that I actually agree with you, they're definitely over Rated. Our society places white women on a pedestal for some reason. I have a preferance for Latina and Asian women.

    Source(s): White guy
  • Dimple
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    What’s With your hate with white chicks?

    Some people like them so what? Some people like purple chicks too.

    Why do you care about what others like or do t like. Just worry about yourself

  • Snoopy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

     Retards come in all colours white blue brown every colour has ignorants and stupid people and we must beware of them and their speech. 

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    White women are overrated. It just stands out when a white girl have a figure like a black girl.

  • 8 months ago

    White women are the most attractive, followed by Asians. The rest kinda suck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.