Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 10 months ago

Do you prefer gas or electric vehicles? ?

Do you prefer to keep it original or futuristic? 

Why are world elites convincing people to go electric just to save the environment?  

As of right now gas is cheaper and more shops are around to fix a gas powered engine.

With that being said gas is the way to go 

I don't like anything you have to plug in for gas.

"Just use the cheapest one" every anarcho capitalist

Source(s): U mad lib alt right?

I prefer being able to make the best time while driving 900 miles. Stopping for long periods to charge batteries does not accommodate me.

• zipper

GAS, the electric ones are still to undependable to suite me. Besides I can fix a gas engine myself!

Depends. Electric is fine for putting around town to the grocery store, but not for traveling around the U.S., which I do lots of. Also, electric vehicles are too expensive. MY solution is a Prius hybrid that needs no recharging and gets superior fuel mileage.

I will drive gas vehicles as long as they and I exist.

Constantly charging up is a minor pain, and cross country trips from one supercharger to the next are an adventure, but I find my Tesla a great leap in technology. Driving without ever touching the brake pedal is a fun new skill to master. I have my doubts about Full Self Driving coming to fruition in the very near future, but the over-the-air software updates are extremely interesting to get, showing the implementation of one refinement after another.

• sam

Electric..like the old muscle cars.lots of acceleration. Fun to drive

Electric for commuting, gas for long road trips.