There is a PARASITE that makes rats fearless of anything. Is this the same reason why ATHEISTS are fearless of God?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That parasite may also be called Satan.

Gods best man

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Yes the creator of Satan and the one that control and rule all including Satan is your GOD, mythically speaking of course... so the parasite will be

• 1 month ago

Do you the difference between Siberian shamanism and Catholicism?Toxoplasmosis is the least of my worries! http://www.lulu.com/shop/brendan-bombaci/amanita-m...

• John1 month agoReport

Β This is a tradition that shaman have undertaken, with the shaman eating the toxic mushroom and serving his urine and nectar to his disciples.

• 1 month ago

I don't fear gods for the same reason I do not fear the closet monster.Β  Neither exist.Β  I fear plenty of things, but they are all based in reality.

• 2 months ago

You are a parasite, but we do not fear your God because we do not believe in him and have no justifiable reason to do such.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

God aint **** you fool. Let me explain it like this... Why are there so many Nazi acting americans? because they are being reborn even though they killed all kinds of Jews believing in god...hence THERE IS NO GOD! Nazis being reborn as american prove it

• 2 months ago

Stupidity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months ago

No. As far as I can tell, God is not real and appears to only occur in other people's over-active imagination.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why should atheists fear something that doesn't exist?

• 2 months ago

Atheism is a nest for the egoΒ 

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Sure because atheist are the ones that believe they are made by a god and in their god image...no ego trip or nest for the ego there ....Gee Zeus

• You know, it's funny. I've got a rough draft of a short piece of fiction about a planet colonized by humans before they came to Earth, and they have a religion similar to the Baptist faith. The twist is that there's a brain parasite in the lake where they baptize.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.