Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Is it weird that I want to have a cavity?

I've been kind of fascinated with the dentist since I was like 12. I don't want to be one but I've always liked the thought of getting dental work done. I've never had a cavity or any big dental work done but I've always wanted to have a cavity. I guess I just want to know what it's like to get a filling? I take good care of my teeth but am actually a little bit jealous of people who have fillings, almost like I'm missing out. Is it weird that I want to get a filling?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think it is...........................

• 1 month ago

It's odd to be jealous of people who have fillings, but i guess it happens. I don't know what to tell you

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

This the best answer ever from Patricia.  It's really no answer, but it's NOT WRONG.

• 1 month ago

Youre mentally ill. See a psychiatirst. Tell him of YOUR OBSESSION, your desire to have painful surgery.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Getting a cavity filled is very painful even with novocaine. At least for me. You DO NOT want a cavity.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I don't do novacaine. When I leave the dentist's office. I'm done.  I can talk, eat and drink right away. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

yes, its weird , especially since theyre painful

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Tramp, it's weird isn't it?  Comments that are not answers and two accounts.

• 2 months ago

yes it's weird.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yes, cause theyre painful

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.