Alejandra asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

is my puppy really cute or no?

my puppy is 3 weeks old and is it really cute, what you guys think of my puppy, i named her mocha

Omg thanks for sharing, Really cute!!!!!

He,s just cute,cause what to do when he frowns almost every time?

Cute, yes. But, she requires steak, chicken (lightly cooked) & ice cream. She also wants 3 hours of play, per day.  Oh, and don't for get to keep the floor clean

Make sure you yelp loud when she bites you. This might sound weird, but when they learn from their littermates that biting isn't okay. Don't punish her, just yelp, and pull away, and don't play with her for a few seconds (longer if you need to). I won't go off about how terrible it is that she was taken away from her mum too soon, as I saw you said she passed away. Just be careful.

Hopefully you know how to care for such a young puppy. It is AGAINST the law to take a pup from it's mama til it is a FULL 8 weeks old. The BYBer you got the pup from needs to be shut down & all dog removed from them & they should never ever have any animal for the rest of their lives. They scammed & screwed you. This pups needs the milk from it mother, it is not able to eat on it's own. It really needs to go back to its mother for another 5 weeks.

If you do not know how to care for this pup it could die because you do not know how to care for it.

I would report the breeder to Animal Control & put a stop to this BYBer. Your puppy would be an example of this BYBers tactics. BYBer violated the LAW.

She's very sexy. 

If you really took a puppy away from its mother at 3 weeks you need to be arrested.  If this is just a picture from the breeder and you don't have it yet then you're an idiot to be buying a backyard breeder mutt puppy.

Shed be cuter next to her mom and littermates where she belongs

No way in hell is your puppy cute

She's adorable baby. I want to hold her and kiss her sweet warm head

Ommm