Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 8 months ago

What is the medical term for what is happening to me?

Hello. Weird things have been happening to my body past 2 days and was wondering if anyone knows what could be going on. Thank you.

Last night:

- During dinner, my hand suddenly tremor for a good 20 seconds. It was completely random.  

- During sex, my legs suddenly felt weak, and burned (burned like how it burns when you're working out at the gym). This usually never happens.

Tonight:

- Woke up from a nap to a headache. Felt heavy pulses when I put my head up. 

- Had minor nose bleed a bit after - nothing heavy or long.

Now I feel nauseous, dizzy and weak and not to be dramatic, feels like I'm dying.

Appetite is normal and been using the restroom normally as well. I am a 25 y/o male who does smoke and social drinks. Thank you.

If you're concerned, talk to a doctor. We are not doctors and no doctors come to YA. Unless they are quacks.

you need to go see a neurologist as soon

as possible

who should order a CT scan of the brain

It sounds like a possible neurological problem. You should see a neurologist at the earliest possible time. It may be minor or it could be the beginnings of something very serious. I'm not going to speculate on the possibilities because I don't want to alarm you.