Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 10 months ago

Why do the popular kids tell me to shut up every time I talk or push me every time I do something?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

They r not bullysss

• Dale-E
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Popularity is a product of the win at all cost hype pounded into us by sports pride (just win). It is a form of masturbation. Which comes out of self worship. Leave them in their delusion, confusion and ignorance. Find your place in life and leave them to eating each other. No one can help themselves with obsession. They will infect you as much as possible with their itch. Leave them alone. An animal with rabies, bites. Steer clear. Go around.

Remember, don't scratch it. That only spreads it.

• 10 months ago

Because you haven't asserted yourself as the Alpha. You need to treat them like garbage and verbally abuse them.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Because there is something about you they don't like. It could be your looks, how you dress or your personality or your intellect or a combination of those.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Because you a lamo

Do something like roast your enemies

lol jk just do something back and try to make them more intimidated so they won’t

But don’t do anything really bad

• 10 months ago

You're not popular, so they make you the butt of their abuse and jokes.

• 10 months ago

put on your bad ***** face and out confidence them. another trick is to look at their forehead when they talk to you cuz it makes them feel intimidated and uncomfortable

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They are insecure bullies. They will probably be doomed to be idiots for the rest of their lives unless they make drastic changes. Highly unlikely. You will continue to grow and mature and learn from these idiots and you will be a stronger person. Remember, for every bully there was some idiot who made him that way. Feel sorry for him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.