Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 months ago

How do I get rid of my eye bags like this? I’m only 25? ?

Depends. What you have is mostly genetic, so you aren't going to get extraordinary results from anything less that plastic surgery.  Some things you can try:

1. Getting more sleep, keeping hydrated, and eating an anti-inflammatory diet might help some -- you'd be surprised how important that is.  

2. There are definitely procedures like micro-needling (6+ sessions) that claim to improve collagen production.

3. Try a produce like Plexaderm.  It's only temporary, but it will pull the fluid out of that "pocket" for a few hours. 

4. Concealers will help hide the darkness. Something that is genetic and sometimes it is exacerbated by lack of sleep. 

Initially you can try at least a few home remedies. I too have worse eye bags after a series of sleepless nights, or when I am dehydrated or my diet is blown out of proportions. If any of the above is the cause then the remedy for this is that you have to take care of yourself more from the inside- you have to get more sleep, drink your water and eat a balanced diet. 

However, there are also some products that can be of aid. Personally, I look for products containing retinol to decrease eye puffiness and lines (making it more refined and hydrated). For the dark discoloration of the skin, I look for products containing Vitamin C or caffeine to make it look energized, thereby ligthening the skin- making it look less tired even if you didn't get enough sleep. 

Sleep? Laser treatments? 

go to a dermatologist about it.

use garnier under eye whitener😊

Less booze, more sleep and fresh air.

foundation or a white concealer

Get more sleep / drink more water or use an eye cream and moisturize!

Fillers. Google it

Once you get them, you can't get rid of them.

Find out HOW you're applying, removing your makeup. Looks like you may even have contact lenses and you're pulling the lower skin to put your lenses on, making the skin sag.  When you cry, or wake up, do you rub your fingers on your eyes?

If that's the case STOP!