Are people mean to First Lady Melania out of jealousy?

She's obviously beautiful and all, but she gets to wake up next to Donald Trump, our president (low-key the sexiest one of all time, f the haters)

And I think a lot of women with lesser husbands...get catty thinking about all her blessings

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Anyone who still supports the orange monster is either delusional, a brainwashed Fox viewer or a Russian. Which are you?

• RATHER HAVE MY BRAIN WASHED BY CHRISTIANS THAT MADE FILTHY BY DEMONRATS

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, stop worshiping her.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course they're jealous. She's beautiful, rich and married to the most powerful man in America!

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Apparently, you don't know about the whole "separate bedrooms on different floors" thing.

No surprise there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Actually, we are concerned for her fate and safety.

I mean, if she has to wake up next to this blob of orange grease every day, with a sub-miniature appendage but an ego that would not fit in the VAB with the doors closed, she is either in need of psychiatric mental support, or she is not sleeping with the offensive fat moron.

• 1 month ago

She and her hubby don't even live in the same city!  Let alone sleep in the same bed.  She's just a trophy wife.  Trump wasn't even faithful to her.

• 1 month ago

😌 To be honest? I respect none in high positions who have no business being there.

1. Fiona Hill has more merit to qualify as a foreign 1st Lady.

2. She doesn't do shxt but hang on her misogynist pig of a husbands left nut.

But in all fairness... I DO respect Melania more than ANY of the Trumps. She's a dumb bimbo. She knows her place. Not trying to tamper with our politics for personal gain.

• 1 month ago

A lot of people are just mean, and looking for anything or anyone to be mean to. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.