Have you/will you decorate the outside/inside of your house for Christmas this year?

Done!! Gimme a beer.

the inside ....we have a small tree on piano and a wreath on the door. Also the manger on the mantle.

• Kathy

I live on the 2nd floor of an apartment building, so I won't be decorating outside.

• I think I just may decorate inside of my house 😀 looks nicer lol might do that soon.

But have to buy some things first..

What about u?

• Vic~™

Yep, I did the tree and multi colored lights in the living room, and then the multi colored lights on the hedges in front of the house outside, and then wrapped lights around the tree in the yard, and added the glass lighted reindeer on the porch.

Since nobody helps me put it up or take it down, I've learned to keep it simple.

I don't decorate outdoors at all.

Inside, on the Livingroom fireplace, I put my giant troll dolls with their little Christmas tree, and behind them is one of my mom's electric candelabras.  I use flame colored lights until Christmas eve, and then I use blue lights.

I buy ONE beautiful live poinsettia every year for the kitchen, so when I go in there, it's cheerful.

• Hey

Not the outside. I will probably put a few decorations on the inside.

• carrie

I will only decorate the inside,